Sunday, October 10, 2010

Arts Gathering etc.

This past week has been a whirlwind of craziness. First we had Francois Botes here from England to teach us about the prophetic,  lots of praying an preparing for Arts gathering, Arts gathering, little sleep, lots of learning, lots of fun.  Here's a mini overview. The following photos were swiped from my friend Sadie's blog. Thanks Sadie!

 this is me singing "livin on a prayer" by bon jovi while our choir, the hallelujah southern baptist gospel choir backs me up


photos 2 & 3: Arts gathering! Speakers, musicians, dancers, and artists from all over the world came  to our very own Aalesund to worship God through the arts. Such a fun time and so good to learn more about my own calling as an artist.
the lovely alida garpestead! My amazingly talented singer friend was asked to sing with Andrew Ehrenzeller during worship. She is a total rock star.

wandering around Aalesund.

hanging out by the water.



2 comments: