Friday, October 29, 2010

some friday treats!

photo source: http://sadiearneson.blogspot.com/
YWAM Aalesund
This post is just a few random things that I'd like to share with you. The first photo is with our teacher from this past week, Mark Wahlberg. Just kidding! He's actually Mark Wahlberg's Norwegian twin, Lars Olav! He spoke about the Word of God (aka the Bible) and it was probably my favorite week of teaching so far. The second photo is from Sweden and it is our entire base with Loren and Darlene Cunningham, the founders of YWAM.  The third bit of news I don't have photos for, but today we found out that the outreach destinations for the spring are India, France, Mexico, and Austria(+some of eastern Europe like hungry or slovakia). I'll find out which country I go to in a few weeks, so be praying!(my first choice is Austria+E.U.)

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Where ever you go I'm sure you'll have a fabulous adventure! NO doubt about it!

    Also, funny enough I've met good ol Lars before. He was MY Bible teacher too. Small world we live in...at least that of YWAM.

    ReplyDelete