Thursday, December 2, 2010

Creative Week.

This creative week we've been doing something that I have had a love/hate relationship with for the past 4 years: Graphic Design. After graduating last spring with a degree in it I didn't think I wanted anything to do with it anymore. This week I actually enjoyed it though! I've had so much fun working on it again that I even updated my website and added new work and photograpy. You can view it here: www.aubreywebbdesign.com and the most exciting part is that I got hired to design a logo by a company in the states! So now I feel inspired and I have work to do!

(and I'm always open to more clients)


here's one of the projects we did this week. A dvd case for "The Art Ambulance"


And tomorrow we'll be screenprinting.  I designed this to screenprint...

No comments:

Post a Comment