Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I wonder...

"The dignity of the artist lies in his duty of keeping awake the sense of wonder in the world. In this long vigil he often has to vary his methods of stimulation; but in this long vigil he is also himself striving against a continual tendency to sleep." -Marc Chagall

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed." -Albert Einstein

This week I'm learning to find my sense of wonder and awe again. Just trying to appreciate this amazing creative God I love and allow him to inspire me.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an excellent goal for this week. :)

    can't wait to see you, aubs. have safe and stress-free travels back to idaho!

    ReplyDelete